Complete this image, scan it and send it in, and you could win a 'mystery prize'.
|right-click and 'Save Image As...' to download image|
The fine details:
Complete this image. You can use any media you want (ex: pencils, pens, markers, coloring pencils, paint, ink), but it's got to be your own work - so no cutting & pasting other digital images. You can also alter this image any way you want (ex: shrink it, enlarge it, draw over the characters).
The 'best' submissions will be eligible for a 'mystery prize'. What is the 'best'? We're not sure - we'll know it when we see it. The 'best' could be the funniest, the cleverest, the best drawn, etc. As we said, we're not sure yet.
Who are 'we'? Our panel of judges include:
- Dean Compton (The Unspoken Decade: 90s comic blog)
- Susan Hillwig (One Fangirl's Opinion blog)
- Mark Belkin (DC in the 80s staff)
- Aaron Moss (Task Force X blog and podcast)
- Myself (Justin Francoeur)
More than one 'mystery prize' may be given out.
- No more than 1 (one) submission per person.
- E-mail your submission here.
- Along with your submission, include your favorite DC comic book characters from the 1980s and your personal mailing address (don't worry - we won't send you junk mail).
- Let us know if we can can credit your real name for your submission (or if there's another name you want to use).
- Make sure you 'like' our Facebook page and/or our Twitter.
- Be funny, be serious, be somewhere in between - but don't be prejudiced.
- Also, include this in your e-mail:
This contest is only open to residents with a North American mailing address (because we're not made of money). Yes, this includes Alaska, Hawaii and Quebec.
Submission deadline is April 30th, 2016.