In the spirit of promoting the D-I-Y movement of the 1980s, we've made our first paper zine free to everyone! (you just need to print and assemble it yourself)
This is for all you DC comics fans out there... because without you, we'd have no audience.
1. Download and print each PDF. You're going to need to use double-sided printing. Depending on your printer settings, you may need to select "long edge portrait". Whatever you need to do, just make sure that whatever's printed on the reverse on the page is 'right side up'.
2. The PDFs fit an 8.5 x 11" standard computer page. Print in black and white (just like the xerox'd fanzines of the 1980s). Hey, you don't want to print on white paper? Want to print on colored paper instead? Fuscia? We don't care - it's your copy. Go nuts.
3. We like printing on 32lb bond paper (to give it that "fancy feeling"), but regular computer paper (ex: 20lb bond) will do just fine.
4. Stack all 3 pages (pg 1 on top of pg 2, pg 2 on top of pg 3) — make sure all three pages are facing the same direction (ex: 'front' side is facing up).
5. Fold the pages horizontally and staple on the fold. Voila. Your zine is ready.
6. Did you like it? Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. Tell anyone who will listen (we don't care). Just get the word out. Tell us on our Facebook page how much you liked it. Tell us on our Twitter. Send us a photo of you proudly displaying your 'zine. Maybe we'll make another one in the near future. ;)
7. Maybe, for whatever reason, you don't want to make your own 'zine? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll mail you a copy. We'll only charge you the cost of printing the 'zine (we use 32lb bond white paper) + shipping & handling. If you're a comic book shop or retailer and you're interested in ordering in bulk, please contact us via e-mail.
Without further ado...
(click to view full-sized PDF and download)
Page 1 - front:
Page 1 - reverse:
Page 2 - front:
Page 2 - reverse:
Page 3 - front:
Page 3 - reverse: